03 October 2008

how did I let this happen?

So,I originally thought that I would be writing on this all the time-I mean, our little boy was sleeping like an angel during the day and at night-we had it made. Unfortunately, that is not the case anymore and although I am certainly flattered that an adorable boy wants to spend all of his time with little ol' me, he does not leave me much time to sit down on the computer. I apologize for my lack of picture taking and picture sending but I do hope-pray-long-for the day when he decides to take a nap. Well, even if he doesn't, I'm sure I'll have time when he starts pre-school. This little boy is growing soooo fast-it is unbelievable. He is standing now on his own and I can tell in those amazing blue eyes that he wants so badly to move a little bit more but he finds himself just as comfortable slowly taking a break and sitting down. He absolutely loves his new car that his Gigi bought him. An unexpected surprise is that this ride on toy is also educational and we love that!!! I never thought we would be 'those' parents who would be so excited over him learning to 'open' or 'close' or 'press the button'. It may sound ridiculous but we love it and we love him which makes us really not care!!

No comments: