23 January 2011

Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go!

I remember our first winter in Pittsburgh, the Bears went to the Superbowl against the Colts and I made my Blue and Orange cupcakes for work and donned my Orange skirt to the office and no one else really cared. I wasn't quite ready to be a Steelers fan but I knew it would come with time. Come on, our first born was born on a Monday night Steelers game--it was inevitable!!
Today, just a few short years later, my two boys and I wore our Bears apparel, only to be disappointed. NOTE: if we actually HAD Steelers apparel they would wear that, too, but their grandparents do not live in the 'burgh therefore don't buy Steelers jerseys!! Gio did wave his terrible towel before calling it a night! Although I simply respond to Gio's desire to move back to his house in Pittsburgh with an 'I'm sorry, honey'...I would love to be there now to cheer them on!!!!
Gio cannot wait for Max to be old enough to tackle him, but he is pretty tricky and walks up to Max like he will give him a great big bear hug, which undoubtedly turns into a tackle!!

No comments: