08 April 2011

Happy Day!

I didn't go on a fancy trip. I went to the playground.
I didn't go out for a fancy dinner. I made pasta for my family.
(we did have a lovely dinner with bryan's parents the night before..hence the sombrero)
I didn't have an elaborate celebration. My 3 year-old decorated for me.
(we did enjoy a cupcake treat--miss you gigi)
I did however, enjoy every minute of my crazy life with my active boys. Being their mom is the greatest gift I could have ever asked for in this life.
I'm so blessed to have an amazing family and sweet friends who called or sent cards with beautiful words that I will treasure always.
A birthday is just another day. Another day to count my blessings and be grateful for the many treasures in my life.
Disclaimer: I know the the boys were not given equal screen time but as you can tell by the expression on Gio's face-he wasn't into pictures this day.

No comments: