25 March 2011

Great Days

I find that I have the best days with my boys when we are doing such simple things like cuddling, chasing, tickling, and laughing. What is not to love about two boys laughing together? When I see them look at one another, I can see the love they share and a lifetime of adventures they are going to have. I am so excited to watch their relationship grow...and we're just getting started.
Thursday was a great day. We celebrated Gio's awesome listening and making his bed without being asked (lets hope he never asks us why we don't make our bed) We went on a little adventure to the Shops at La Cantera in San Antonio, a great outdoor shopping area that reminds me of Mt. Lebanon's Galleria but outdoors. We loved playing at the fountains, the playground, going to storytime AND a special lunch treat a chic-fil-a. It was lunch, I had to feed my children, and I needed a strawberry shake!! Alas, we came home, we napped, we had a great day. Of course, I don't take pictures of this portion of our great day, I take pictures of this: and this They were waking from naptime, relaxing with an afternoon show because after waking Gio up at 4:30 so he doesn't stay up until midnight, I thought it was the least I could do for him. The poor child. Pants are optional for my boys most days between the hours of 1:30-4:30..and when they play in the sand...and when we paint...the list goes on. Even watching Yo Gabba Gabba with my sleepy faced boys makes any day a great day!

No comments: